Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today was a great day.  Mom and I went to see Night of the Museum.  It was really good.  I never saw the first one so I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I did.  After that we went out to Olive Garden for dinner.  It was good as usual.

Last thursday I had my first two interviews.  They went well.  Since one of them was my friend, I already knew the answers to some of the questions.  I have email the questions to two more people.  I hope to begin the actual writing soon.  I figure after a couple of more interviews, then I shall have the begins of a new book.  I'm actually very excited about, something I haven't felt since last August when I lost my store.  I don't feel too bad about that anymore, I know that the economy had more to do with the failing of the store than anything.  No customers - no store, quite simple actually.  I haven't done much since then, except rest, rest, and more rest!  I am now tired of resting.  So I am now busy with this new project!  More details soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! You have a blog! I am so excited!
    ~anne

    ReplyDelete