Monday, June 1, 2009

I am having a good pain day.  My arm has finally stopped aching bad and is just at the dull roar.  It rained this morning, but then the sun came out and dried everything out.  Didn't have time for a walk though, I had to teach a lesson instead.  I'd rather be teaching anyway.  It is a lot of fun and I love it.  I will be passing out flyers tomorrow if it doesn't rain.  I just need 6 more students!  I hope I will get that kind of results with the flyers and article in the newsletter.

I got one response from one of the email interviews, she will be sending it out this week.  I am very excited about that.  I will be working on writing tonight since my arm is behaving.  I couldn't write too much over the weekend because of the arm.

I hope everyone has a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment