Saturday, June 20, 2009

I had two students today.  It was nice.  To think I used to have 10 on a Saturday, now I have 2.  I need 8 more.  Hopefully by the fall I will have more.  The two I have were fun and are great students who work pretty hard (for the most part they do now).  We went for a scooter to Tim Horton's this afternoon and then went to Barnes and Noble.  I actually walked out of there with nothing, that's right, I didn't buy a thing!  Shocking, I know.  Me and no books!  But there wasn't anything jumping out at me.  The Newsweek and Time magazines looked boring on the cover and people didn't look interesting either.  I finished reading the new book club book.  Was it ever good!  I really enjoyed reading it.  I loaned it to Aggie, Katie will borrow it next.  It was such a great choice.  Maggie really picked a good one.

On the pain front, (sounds like war zone talk) my arm is still burning.  It has been burning on and off for about 1 month now.  Usually it just hurts a lot, but no, now it has to add a burning sensation to it.  Whatever!  My knees are quite sore today to.  Must be because it is going to rain.

I spoke a bit to Richard today.  He is celebrating Father's Day today, because Sunday he will be on a plane to Toronto for work.  He lives in Seattle, so it is a bit of a hike.  I could hear the kids in the background playing.  I have the world's cutest niece and nephew.  The are almost 10 and 8 and wonderful.  I absolutely adore them.  I miss them terribly.  I don't think we will be able to visit them at all this summer.  (Especially since Richard is working out of town!)

Hopefully this finds you doing well and having sunshine (like we are for a change!)

No comments:

Post a Comment