Thursday, June 18, 2009

It is so beautiful today.  We are going for a walk/scooter as soon as Oprah is over.  It is an interesting episode.  It is a re-run, but still a good one.  I haven't seen it before.  They are talking to different homeless families and people.  Ones that live in tent cities, which is the scariest thing.   One family were middle class just last year, and now they live in shelters.  Another couple have lived in tent city for 1 year.  How scary that that can happen to anyone.  I know that if our interest rates go up, we will be in trouble.  With my limited income on disability and mom's social security, we are barely making it now, I can't imagine what will happen when rates go up.  Very scary stuff.  

We went to exercise this early afternoon, I was able to do most of everything that I usually do.  I was smart and took a pain pill before we went so that helped my arm which still hurts more than usual.  The rest of me doesn't hurt as much as it did on Tuesday.  Mom enjoyed exercise, she loves going.  I don't, but she does.

Hope this finds you doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment