Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My arm is very sore today, so much for a great two days in a row.  Oh well, that was pushing my luck.  We dropped off the paper for the lawsuit from the store today.  The offer in compromise.  Comerica finally sold the building so it is officially gone, too bad they are still sending mortgage payments!  I haven't figured that one out yet.  

I was supposed to go and exercise today, but my arm was too sore.  We will go on Thursday or Friday.  I hope to meet up with Katie there.  Mom was a little dissappointed that we didn't go, but she is such a good sport when I am not having a great day.

My two students were wonderful as usual.  I know, I know, I am very biased and think I have the best students in the world.  I will be passing out flyers tomorrow if it is nice out.  I just have to charge my scooter.  I need 6 more students!  That's all, I don't think I am asking for much, just 6.  

Anyways, have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment