Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Very hot out today, and it is only going to get hotter.  I wonder if I am the only one who aches a lot more in the heat, not just the cold.  I really can't be.  There has to be more of us.  I am not looking forward to summer, not one tinsy winsy bit.  My arm is not too bad today.  Tomorrow I get my eyes checked and also get my monthly blood test.  I hate the blood test.  They have a hard time finding my veins, so you can only imagine how fun that is.

Katie Rose found me on facebook, and then I found Danielle Smit.  I haven't talked to them since they graduated high school 4 years ago.  It seems like yesterday that they graduated.  I looked at some of Danielle's pictures and boy have both of them grown into beautiful young women.  Hard to believe they are finished with college already.

It is way too hot to go for a scooter/walk today with Mom.  I hope this finds you doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment