Friday, June 19, 2009

We went to see a movie today, we saw The Proposal, what a great flick!  It is so funny!  I laughed so much.  The main male lead had the same name as my younger brother.  I thought that was hysterical!  Sandra Bullock is so funny, how she can keep a straight face during some of the scenes is amazing to me.  I would be laughing too much to do it.  I guess that's why she's the actress and I am a writer and a teacher.

It looks like rain again.  Yuck!  I hate the rain.  I ache more when it rains and get bad headaches from it.  No students today, but have (at this point anyway) 2 tomorrow.  Sunday is Father's Day, so Mom and I celebrated it today so we can exercise on sunday, otherwise we will have to skip it, and she doesn't want to do that.

I should get one questionaire back by Monday!  I am excited about that.  I can continue writing on my project.  

I hope this finds everyone having a good day and feeling fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment