Saturday, July 11, 2009

Everyone has gone home now from Book Club.  It was so fun.  I love how we digress into other topics.  Last months book was really good.  Better than the month before.  I mean, it was good and all, but I really liked the last one.  Aggie picked this months book.  An abundance of Katherines.  She really likes it so it should be good.  I am going to finish the Percy Jackson book first though.  Only 4 more days to Harry Potter.  Book 7 is now available in paper back.  I have it in hard cover.

It is hot out today.  A little to humid for me.  Feels like more rain.  Maybe it will lower the humidity.  I hope so.  Pain level in arm is a little high today.  My right leg is sore too.  How annoying!  Oh well, it could be worse, it could be burning bad like my arm.  That would be worse.

I saw a picture of my friend Karlyn's little girl in the girl scout brochure.  She is very cute and small.  How cool to have your picture in the brochure or registration book, whatever you want to call it.  I would be excited if my picture was in something like that.

Not much else to say today.  So have a good Saturday night.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I looked all over last week for book 7 in paperback so Matthew didn't have to drag the hardcover to camp with him -- of course, it wasn't out then! Did it seriously just come out in paperback this week, right after I needed it? Oh well, guess he survived!

    ReplyDelete