Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I had a really bad head ache last night.  One of my doozies.  At least it finally started to go back to the normal head ache about 7 am this morning.  Then, of course, my arm had to start hurting more to balance out the head.  Can't win, can I?  Well, it could be worse.  I just have this feeling that this is the last summer with mom.  It's pushing my luck to think she will have this much memory next year.  Richard and family and Andrew are missing so much, this could be it for her.  Oh, her body is healthy and she will probably live longer, but her memory won't be there.  That is the sad part.  Fortunately, she has more good days than bad.  But I know more bad ones are coming.  I guess that partly why I am not sure we should move.  I know we will eventually lose the house because once the interest rates go up, we will be out of here.  But for now, should I try to hang on to the house until she doesn't know much?  I don't know what to do about all this.  Should we try to move in with Richard?  I don't want to go to Canada because we won't get the health care we get here.  Yes, it is free, however, there are so many problems with getting the health care that I don't think we should chance it.  What if I can't get her a doctor or me?  I have chronic health issues that aren't going to go away for a long time, until there is a cure.  Also, I have disability here, not over there.  I don't know if it can be transferred or not.  My cousin Tillie is checking into it.  She is checking into doctors and disability for me.  She thinks we should move to Windsor because much of our family is over there.  We don't see many of them now, will we see them there?  Too many questions unanswered.  I pray about this often, no answer yet.  I am still praying.

I hope you have a great day!  We heading for a scooter later today after my two wonderful students!

1 comment: