Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I think we are going to see Ice Age this afternoon.  Mom is having a kind of weird day.  She tears up for no reason (or at least she won't tell me the reason) so I need to distract her.  The next showing is in one hour and fifteen minutes.  Plenty of time for us to go.

Pain level is so so today.  My arm of course, burns.  But I think I am getting used to it since it has been burning for a few months now.  Stupid arm.  We are going to go to the zoo in a few weeks with another family.  We invited on of my student's family to come with us.  I don't know if my student will go, (he's a freshman now) but the younger two will.  The are nice boys and they like mom.  the important thing that they like mom.

I had the Muglia family today except for one who had a sore throat.  Poor kid, a sore throat is no fun especially in the summer.  The three girls play piano and the boy plays the clarinet.  They are all doing really well and the girls are just taking off with piano.  I brought Harry Potter music for them, and they just ran with it.  Today I brought the Pirates of the Caribbean to them.  They love the songs from the movie.

I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying our beautiful weather we are having.  Storms are a coming!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment