Friday, July 10, 2009

I was sewing with the Muglia girls today.  They are doing really well, in spite of having a teacher who makes a lot of mistakes.  They are very forgiving at least.  After that Mom and I went to the little cafe for dinner.  We will be eating at home every night for a while, since we have gone out too much this week.  I think about the cost to late.  I need to start thinking about it before we go.  I'm working on it.  It was a nice day today.  The pain level wasn't too bad.  I am definitely getting used to the burning arm sensation.  I am even sleeping a little better despite the arm.  I just turn over more often, switch from sore leg to sore arm.  

It looks like it is going to rain.  Again.  We have had a lot of rain this summer, but at least it usually keeps the humidity down.  We are supposed to get some rain later tonight.  I think we will skip the scooter/walk tonight just in case it pours on us.  My scooter doesn't do well with the rain.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment