Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I went to the tummy doctor today.  She wants me to come in monthly because of the medicine I take.  I can't afford to go monthly.  I also have not had any problem with the medicine.  It works just fine with me.  She said that they would work with me on this.  The next appointment was made for October, I hope it stays that way.  I have to pay for doctor visits because my insurance doesn't cover them.  When I got my insurance I was healthy and well, I didn't think it was a big deal.  Of course, they would have only covered one a year anyway.  It raised the price of insurance monthly to an amount I couldn't afford.  

Pain level is pretty medium.  It isn't to high like yesterday, but not low like Monday.  We didn't get to go and exercise yesterday because my arm was too sore.  It is too sore for today too.  Hopefully tomorrow!  I can only hope.

Tilley is checking into how the nursing homes work in Canada.  Mom still wants to move and I really don't.  I think I can hold her off for a while.  She is beginning to forget more now.  She no longer knows which one is our house when we go out.  She asks me each time we go out.  Last night she asked me which bed is hers.  I think I am being hopeful when I say I have a year left with her.  I may only have months.  When she gets that bad, I will have to put her in a home and I don't want to.  I want her with me, except I know that I can't take good care of her when she needs 24 hour care.

It looks rainy out now, I hope it does.  it will fit my mood.

Have a great afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment