Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It is beautiful out today.  Not to humid or hot.  My kind of weather.  We met our friends Donna and her granddaughter Sam for Tim Horton's earlier today.  It was fun.  We were there for about 3 hours.  They like the same TV shows as I do, NCIS.  I love that show.  I can't find season 1 or 2 but I loaned them season 3.  My first student should be here in about an 1 1/2 and then the second right after the first's lesson.  I love teaching.  Mom is doing really well today too.  So good day all around.  My arm isn't stinging or burning like it has been, so I am doing well too.  I woke up a bit earlier to meet our friends, not the usual sleep in until 12 noon.  Usually Saturday is the only day I have to get up a bit earlier.

Summer so far has been a bit boring.  I have read several books, which is nice, since I love reading.  But mostly outside of teaching, we haven't done a whole lot.  We have seen a good amount of movies though, which mostly have been really good.  Mom likes to go to the movies.  I think tomorrow I am going to take her possibly to the zoo, depending on how much it is and if we can get my scooter in the car.  We can break it down, just depends on pain level.  I haven't been to the zoo for about 10 years.  The polar bears have a new habitat.  I want to see it.

I am beginning to work on my book again, I also started a fiction story too.  I hope to have my book done by end of summer, but so far I am on page 5.  Not a very good start.  I have been putting other things aside too that I need to do.  Silly, procrastinating me!  Anyways, I hope you have a great day and enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment