Thursday, July 23, 2009

It was rather boring here today.  We went to our usual, TH, and then back home.  Grocery shopped yesterday.  It was a small shopping, not the usual big one.  I am trying to shop more often so we don't spend or waste so much.  We went to ice cream after dinner.  I had to get out of the house.  I was going a little crazy.  I know something will happen this summer, I am not saying it is a bad thing that will happen, but right now I feel paralyzed and can't make a decision.  I am not sure why.  It is hard to explain.  I tried to explain it to mom, I know she won't remember, probably, but it helped to explain my craziness earlier today.  She is very understanding.  I know she doesn't remember much, but she is able to understand at the time we talk about things and that helps.  This being in charge of the family is difficult, I often feel out at sea.  Does everyone feel like that?  It would help me to know that I am not alone at this stuff.  Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball, but then do we really want to know the future?  Anyway, it is finally nicer out so we are going to go for a scooter, I think.

Have a great evening and enjoy the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment