Friday, July 17, 2009

Mom is having a slightly rough day.  She is depressed and bored.  Not a very good combination.  I think the memory thing is really starting to get to her again.  It does this every now and again.  I don't know how to fix this one.  She was crying earlier this morning.  She seems fine now, but it will creep up again.  I wish I knew what to do.  I try to keep her busy, but she can't remember how to do so much that that upsets her.  Either way, she is upset and I can't take it.  We are working on downsizing our stuff.  I hope this helps, we have so much crap that it is driving us both nuts.  You can't walk into her room without tripping over something, and my room isn't much better.  Forget about the family room, that is the pits.  I call it the dungeon.  It fits it to a "T".

We finagled something to charge the scooter.  It is at one end of the garage with the extension cord going to the inside garage door to be plugged in in the kitchen.  It is working.  We have no electricity in the garage.  I don't have the money to find out why.  We will just leave it that way for now.

Mom has started the list of things for us to do to fix up the house.  It is still empty.  I better go and help her fill it out!  Later we will be taking a scooter (as soon as it is done being charged).  I hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment