Thursday, July 2, 2009

My brother sent me an email yesterday that had me really thinking.  Mom wants to move to Canada, I don't.  He pointed out that Mom won't live forever and I should do what I want.  What I want is to live near him, because he is my brother and I love his family.  He has the most adorable kids, one who turned 10 today, and the other is 8.  They live in Seattle, which is beautiful.  I visited there last summer and Abby (the 10 year old) just cried and cried when we left.  She couldn't understand why we don't live near them.  They moved, I didn't.  Mom really wants to move because she is afraid we won't bury her in Canada.  Why she is thinking about it, I don't know.  She is very healthy with the exception of the memory problem.

I am not sure what I am going to do.  It is a rough decision.  I am not sure what to do yet.  I will let you know.  Of course, I take advice.

Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment