Thursday, July 9, 2009

Richard is not speaking to me.  Of course I don't have this officially from him because he will not answer my phone calls or emails, so this leads me to believe he isn't speaking to me.  I don't know what it is I did, maybe about the lawsuit, which is the only thing I can think of.  I can't ask him because he won't take my calls.  I am actually really mad and upset about this.  He is the one who wanted me to close the store earlier than I did.  He didn't lose as much as me and mom did in the store.  He is not out the amount of money that mom and I are.  Of course, since he insisted on being a part of the business, not just loaning me the money, he is being sued by the bank too.  We sent in our compromise offer and then the bank asked for our last two years taxes, I don't know why since they are the ones who sent us a compromise.  Richard refused to send in his copies of taxes.  I really don't know why, but his choice.  Since then he hasn't spoken to me unless he absolutely needed to like asking me what I had sent in.  Silly question, I sent in copies of my taxes, just like they asked.  That was the last time he spoke to me.  Not a word since.  I can only speculate why.

No students today.  I am very tired too.  I may take a nap this afternoon.  It sounds like a good plan.  We saw Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs yesterday.  It was okay, not as good as the previous two, but alright as far as movies go.  Less than a week until Harry Potter!  My students and I are excited about that.  I can't wait for the movie.  I do hope it is better than the 5th movie.  I didn't really like that one as much as some of the others.  The first two are still the best as they are the closest to the books.  I am rereading all the books so I will be ready for the movie.

It is nice outside today.  I think later today we will take a scooter/walk for a bit.  Mom needs to get out of the house.  Try to have a good day and enjoy the weather before the storms hit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment