Friday, July 24, 2009

We had a great day today with the Muglia girls.  I teach them sewing on Fridays.  It is a lot of fun.  Today, Hannah finished her first skirt.  She was very happy about it.  Now she wants to make a top to go with it.  Natalie is almost done and so is Lydia.  Both should be finished next Friday.  Then we will start working on tops after we go and pick out the material.  First of course, is finishing this project.  Mom likes watching them.  She helped Natalie with taking out stitches.  Nothing like learning and taking out stitches!  

Pain level wasn't too bad today, especially when I was sewing (takes my mind off the pain).  My arm is doing much better today than yesterday.  I haven't had to take as many pain pills today so I am happy about that.

I am feeling much better today overall in general.  I don't feel so out in left field right now.  I am not sure if it is because we had something to do today, or it is just a better day.  We are going for a scooter after Mom finishes her ice cream.  She eats ice cream everyday and loves it.  She also stays very thin too.  I have a hard time keeping weight on her, I don't have that problem, I can't get it off!  Between the two of us we do okay though.  She is able to exercise every day by herself, she comes in and tells me she is going downstairs.  Thank God she doesn't need help, getting up early is hard for me.  I am not a morning person.  

I hope this finds everyone doing well and enjoying their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment