Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Feeling pretty tired today.  I had a doozy of a headache this morning.  I hate those (okay - so I know absolutely no one who likes them!)  I think I am going to take a nap because it wiped me out.  Mom is doing much better with her cold.  I think it is actually gone.  Mine is almost gone.  Lucky her.  I'm glad it didn't last too long for her, she is a terrible patient and hates taking any type of medicine.

Pain level overall is medium, the weather is pretty nice out today, rain tomorrow and high humidity.  Yuck!  I am glad summer is almost over.  

I found out yesterday that I can work a bit with disability, so that will help with the money situation.  I can't work full time because I am not well enough, but part time would be good.  That means I need more students!  Yes, about 8 more!  I haven't decided how to advertise for them yet because it costs money.

Richard emailed me back!  I was very excited.  I told him about the day center for mom and he thinks it might be a good idea.  We are going to look at it early next week when my cold is completely gone.  I don't want to get anyone else sick.

I think we might scooter tonight.  Have a great afternoon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment