Thursday, August 13, 2009

I have a cold.  I hate colds.  Then again, I don't know anyone who loves colds!  Mom doesn't have it, I hope she doesn't get it.  She is a terrible patient.  She has agreed to check out a day program, however, this morning she was very upset thinking that I was going to dump her somewhere.  I quickly fixed that one!  I just want her to go once a week to a day program to socialize with other people, she is very dependent on me and only sees me.  I think it will be good for her.  She said she would try it, so I am glad about that.  We will check it out next week when I am feeling a bit better.  I don't want to pass my cold on to anyone.

Pain level is low today, thank goodness for that!  I think my cold has taken over my pain level, either that or I just am taking more medicine which kills the pain.  One or the other.  I am sleeping a bit better thanks to the cold medicine.

It is hot out today so I am not sure we will take a scooter, Mom melts in the heat.  We shall see, depends on the humidity level.  I hope you have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment