Thursday, August 20, 2009

I have one student today and then we are going to a movie.  We're meeting Katie to see My Sister's keeper.  I haven't seen the movie yet.  Mom just woke up from a nap, I finally got her to sleep!  She sleeps so poorly at night now.  She is freaking out over fire, (believe me, you would think that our house would have no scraps of paper in it because of her fear, and it is the opposite!  We are covered in paper - especially her room!)  She now leaves a light on at night when she sleeps, I don't know why.  I guess she is afraid of dark?  Maybe.  Last night she was flipping out over the light but wouldn't turn it off, she wanted to sleep in my room with me.  Not happening.  I toss and turn way too much and my bed just isn't big enough for both of us.  I finally got her in bed about 11 pm, we went up at 8!  This is what we go through every night now for the last week.  I hope it ends soon!  She and I need our sleep.

Pain is medium today despite the rain.  I started working on my copywriting course again.  I have now read up to part 4.  It is very interesting how the sales letters are put together.  I did copywriting for a few years at Dale Corp and enjoyed the writing.  I plan to get involved in it again as a freelancer.  You can make a lot of money doing this.  Writing is about the only thing besides teaching I can do to make a living especially because I can't leave Mom at home by herself.  Goodness only knows what could happen then!

Try to have a good day even though it is raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment