Saturday, August 8, 2009

It is raining.  Cats and dogs.  It is better than what is supposed to be tomorrow though.  I'd much rather the rain.  It will be high humidity and hot temperatures tomorrow and Monday.  Ugh.  I will hide in the house.  Mom is having a much better day today.  She is very tired though.  She has been tired a lot lately.  It is almost like she is fading away on me.  She doesn't sleep well (I think) at night.  I think her mind keeps going in circles and it keeps her awake.  Lately Mom has been forgetting to turn her light off, that keeps me up at times, but when I reminder her the other day she cried.  I let her leave the light on.  It is better than her crying.

Pain is high today, both my leg and my arm are sore.  I have a bit of a headache and am tired too.  Mom kept waking me up this morning.  She came in my room hungry.  She doesn't remember how to make sandwiches anymore.  I wonder if I should make some and leave them in the fridge for tomorrow.  Hmm, I will think on it.

We are not taking a scooter tonight.  Not with the rain, nor Sunday or Monday either.  Probably not at all this week until it cools down, then we shall go but not until.  Mom fades fast in the heat too.

I hope this finds you doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment