Monday, August 31, 2009

Katie passed out 100 flyers.  We have 400 more to pass out.  I was nervous to pass them out in the evening, but people who we handed them to were really nice.  I was happy about that.  Rachel is coming over some time this week to help pass out more.  I am very thankful they are helping, I can't go up and down that many steps.  I hope to get 20 students out of this.  We really need it.  With the Citibank incident we are out $609 and no way of getting it back.  I am hopeful that it will work out for us.  25 regular students would be great.  Mom and I would enjoy that many.  Perfect amount for us right now.  I don't know if I could handle more, being tired all the time and feeling sick all the time too.

My chest is still hurting every so often, then it stops.  I think it is stress, I am very stressed right now.  Because of the Citibank incident, I had to take my name of the checking account right now and my disability check probably won't go through so it will get sent back to the treasury which means they will send it by mail and that will take about 10 days, so we won't have any money until the 13th.  I will have some lessons between now and then so we should have enough money for food, plus we have a little in the saving account.  Thank God I did not put my name on the saving account or we would be in huge trouble.  

My arm and shoulder are high in pain today.  It wasn't so bad until about an hour ago.  I'm glad it was okay while we were passing (well, Katie) out flyers.  My head is bad again too.  We are heading for bed soon so I will be taking Tylenol, I won't be able to get my darvacet until we get my disability.  I haven't had it for a week now.  The Tylenol doesn't work too well, but it helps some, better than nothing.

I hope you are having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment