Thursday, September 24, 2009

I had my blood test this morning.  She had to poke me twice because the first time it didn't work.  I have very deep veins.  I also got my flu shot too, so did Mom.  She wasn't very happy with me about that, but oh well, she needed one.  My arm hurts even worse than usual because of the shot.  I should have had her give it to me in the right arm, not the left but she did it so fast it didn't occur to me how much it would hurt afterwards.  I hope it will be a month before the next one.

My arm and shoulder hurt a lot right now.  I think I finally fell asleep about 4 am. I hurt so much that I couldn't sleep.  My right eye is sore too.  It isn't fair.  That's all I have to say about it.

My friend, Donna, got lucky.  Her doctor is going to be able to give her the medicine as an outpatient.  He said it would be alright to do as long she remembers to give herself the medicine four times a day.  I still think she should be in a hospital where she will be supervised with the medicine.

I have little Roman tonight.  He is so cute.  He is four.  He is doing alright for a 4 year old.

I hope this finds you doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment