Saturday, September 19, 2009

I had one lesson today and that was it.  Aggie is every other week so this was her off week.  I have one student tomorrow and then 4 on Monday.  I love Mondays with that many students!

Not much going on here, I am re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix for I have no idea how many times.  We probably will watch Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman sometime later tonight.  Weekends are so boring.  Then again, weekdays aren't much better either.  Next Saturday the Muglia girls are going to come and pass out flyers.  That will be fun.  They are very busy today.  The girls are so unhappy that school has started.  Right now school doesn't sound so bad at least there is something to do.  But I do totally understand them, I hated school too.  Unfortunately, I wasn't homeschooled like they are.  I would have liked that better.

My arm is not doing well at all.  I cannot get my jacket on without help anymore because I can't really move the arm up now without massive pain.  My knee is doing somewhat better, it isn't as bad as it was earlier in the week.

I am very tired today.  I slept in too, so I shouldn't be so tired, but I am.  

I hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment