Friday, September 18, 2009

It was sewing day with the Muglia girls!  Hannah picked out her pattern and her material for her top to her skirt.  She picked the easiest one.  Hers is very straight forward and not complicated like her sisters.  I also picked up my sewing machine from the repair person.  $144.06 later, I have a machine that works.  It better because the repair was so expensive.  It is nice out, sunny and little cool.  I am happy about that.  We barely had the air conditioner on this summer so that saved on money.  We are still behind in bills though and I am still waiting for my back disability to arrive.  I hope it comes soon, we really need it to catch up on house bills.  

Not much going on her in the Paxton house tonight.  I am very tired because I didn't get enough sleep last night.  Mom fell asleep before I was ready for bed and I was reading so I didn't realize how late it was.  I finally went in her room at 11:30 pm and saw her lying in bed.  I had to wake her up to get my pajamas on because with my arm so bad I can't get them on myself.  Tonight I will make sure I am ready before she is, then it won't happen again.  She said she was so tired she just went to bed forgetting about me.  First time that has ever happened.

I have one lesson tomorrow, Lily.  She moved her lesson time from 11 am to 1 pm.  She had to move her lesson last week because Emily came to the lesson to try on her homecoming dress that I am shortening for her.  Lily liked sleeping in so asked if she could have her lesson at 1 pm every week.  I said no problem!  And it isn't.  Whatever works for Lily, works for me.  I live to teach.  Her mom at first was worried that it would break up my day, I said no problem.  Whatever the kid wants works for me.

We aren't going out to scooter because we are both pooped.  We're just too tired to go so we will go tomorrow instead.

I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment