Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sam was over this morning to see if her homecoming dress needed to adjusted.  It doesn't.  She wanted a ruffle changed but that would ruin the line of the dress as well the entire dress would have to taken apart and resewn.  So I told her it was not possible to do.  (Because I am not ruining a dress!)  She plans to wear tights on her legs, a tank top underneath the dress (it will show) and converse tennis shoes on her feet.  Yeah.  She will basically be inappropriately dressed.  If it were my daughter she would not be going unless she was appropriately dressed meaning: black nylons on her legs with dress shoes and no tank top.  But she isn't my kid, so I guess her grandmother will let her go out looking like that.  I tried to talk her out of the shoes, but she won't budge.  Her grandmother was trying to tell her she should wear dress shoes but she was laughing so the effect she wanted wasn't there.  I just don't think it's funny.  She is going to embarrass herself.  

I will be fixing Emily's dress today.  She came over yesterday for the fitting.  I want her to come back during the week in case it needs to be adjusted again.  I don't think it will, but better to be safe than sorry.

I have to do laundry today too.  I am running out of undies.  Laundry is hard for me because I can't reach everything in the washer to put in the dryer and I can't stand up long enough to fold things out of the dryer, so Mom helps.  She brings down the clothes and then puts them in the dryer for me.  I hate doing laundry.  Then again, I don't know anyone who loves it.

My cousin and family are in Disney World right now, so is one of my friends.  I hope they have a great time.  I love Disney!!!!!!  I have been there about 13 times so far in my life.  I hope to go again in 2 years with Kathy and her children.  I had to give up my Disney points because we can't afford them anymore.  I was really sad over that.  I tried so hard to hang on to them.  We just don't have enough money unless I win the lottery.  Which, hey, you never know, it could happen.  Boy would I be shocked if it did.  

I am not sure if we are going to scooter today.  We will see how I feel after sewing.

Have a great afternoon and enjoy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment