Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We went grocery shopping this afternoon.  I feel like I have run several major marathons.  I also, naturally, in the middle of shopping, managed to hit my hand which jammed my sore shoulder on the door of the frozen foods.  Yup, wasn't that the brightest thing to do?  I amaze myself sometimes.  I am so clumsy.  So my arm is even more sore than it was before I started out this afternoon.  My shoulder is just as sore and of course, my knee and head have to keep them company.  Sometimes I just want to scream.  This is one of those days.

Other than shopping, there isn't much to do today, no lessons.  It is a good thing though since we went shopping.  I usually go on days we don't have much planned because it takes so much out of me.  

The weather is turning a bit colder now and the leaves are starting to change.  It looks so pretty from our dining room window.  We are heading to the bank now to make a deposit so my health insurance doesn't bounce.  

Hope you are having a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I have those kind of days too. I understand how you have to plan around your illness. I try to pace myself through out the week, when it comes to shopping, banking, special occasions, my kids weekly sports and other things I'm forgetting at the moment.
    I've had a semi good (feeling) nice day, thank you. Hope your having a nice one too :)

    ReplyDelete