Monday, October 26, 2009

I am sooooo tired right now and I can't take a nap yet.  I will be able too shortly after Bob's lesson.  I am awake enough for his lesson or I would have rescheduled it.  I am going to have to find something better to make mom sleep!  She stays up late and then comes in my room to wake me up early and then comes in about every 1/2 hour or so.  Not good for my sleep.  I don't say anything to her because if she does remember she won't come in on something important like she doesn't feel well or something like that, so I don't say anything.  It is better that way.  She is sleeping a bit better when she sleeps, just doesn't get enough of it.

I bought Warren (3rd cousin or something like that) a new toy.  He is living with his grandma right now who is Tillie's daughter.  I saw one of the cars from the cars movie that he loves, so I got it for him.  I plan to bring it to him sometime this week or next, depending on Mom's swallowing test.

Pain is medium right now, my arms feel uncomfortable but not painful, if that makes any sense.  I can't seem to find a place for them.  Silly me.

My cousin has a new blog.  She is a very creative person with crafts and furniture and stuff like that.  She decorates things beautifully, I have seen some of her work.  I am excited about her blog so that I can see what she is doing with her talents.

I hope this finds you doing well!!!!!  And, hopefully, not in too much pain if you have some!  Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment