Monday, October 5, 2009

I had 8 lessons today!  Yup, that's right, 8 lessons.  What an awesome day.  I had the four Muglia children, Grace, Bob, Kayla, and Rachel.  I wish I had 8 everyday.  (We'd be doing much better financially too!)  Everyone did well at their lessons.  Kayla and Rachel are starting to think about what they want to do for competition.  Oooh, that's right, I need to look up all competition info.  Last year they put everything on the web.  I miss the paper info we used to get.  It was so much easier for me to remember about competition stuff then getting it off the web.  Yes, I understand it is cheaper and etc, etc, but with a memory problem like mine, no paper means no remember.  I will print the stuff tonight too.

Because I was so busy today, I didn't have time to think about the pain.  That is why I like busier days.  It doesn't always work, but mostly it does.  I am rather tired now because of so many lessons, but the trade off is worth it.  

So far all my students are interested in performing in the benefit concert for the Women for Women International.  I am excited about that.  

Today is Katie's birthday!  She is 22 officially now.  I have to remember to face book her for her birthday!

I hope this finds you doing well!  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment