Friday, October 2, 2009

I had to cancel sewing lessons this afternoon because my head hurts and my stomach is not feeling so hot.  I am disappointed about that.  I love sewing days.  The girls are doing so well and it is so much fun.  They are really great girls.  The twins, Hannah and Natalie, are 13 almost 14 and Lydia is 12.  They also play piano.  They really took off this summer once I brought the Harry Potter and Star Wars music.  All of a sudden they were just jamming!  It was great to see and hear.

We are having a low key day due to health issues.  We are watching Golden Girls.  I love this show.  After Golden Girls we will be watching Murder She Wrote.  Just a low key day.  

It is raining out right now.  I wonder if that has something to do with my headache.  It is possible.  Well, I am looking forward to tomorrow, Lily has a lesson and then either Saturday or Sunday I will be meeting up with my cousin, Hayley.  She ordered a few things and they have arrived.  She is very excited about it.  She lives in London, Ontario and sometimes some of the stuff she orders can't be sent to Canada, so she has them sent here.  We don't mind.  It is no problem for us and it helps her out too.  Also, we get to see her more often.  She is very busy and her schedule is crazy at times.  Once we get our passports we will be able to visit her and other family members in Canada.  I look forward to that.

I hope this finds you having a good day despite the rain!  Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment