Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mom had trouble swallowing her donut and muffin this morning.  Not good.  Yesterday it was just the donut.  I won't be getting her donuts anymore.  I am still waiting to hear when the test will be.  I hope this week.  She has to be able to eat otherwise she will waste away.  Right now she is sitting in her chair sleeping, sort of.

Frank will have his lesson tonight.  I am very happy about that.  It has been a few weeks since he had a lesson because of his Mom's work schedule.  He works pretty hard on piano and is planning to accompany Rachel at competition.  Rachel's younger sister, Rebecca, will be taking lessons too and wants to go to competition.  Kayla and Katie are also planning to compete.  I am hoping that the Muglia girls will be competing too since competition is in town this year.  We shall see.  Grace doesn't want to go to competition, which is fine with me.  If you want to go, go, if you don't, don't.  Doesn't matter to me either way, just that if you are going to go, plan on doing a good job.  

I have to go to Evola's Music this week and sign up for the benefit.  We are going to do it around Valentine's Day.  I am very excited about it.  As soon as I have the date I will be working on who is going to be in it.

Pain is medium as usual.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  Just the regular pain for the day.

I hope this finds you doing well and having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment