Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No students this afternoon.  Charlie has a band event.  It would be kind of hard for him to be in two places at once and he is an important part of the marching band.  One of these days Mom and I will go and see him in the band.  I like going to see what my students do.  It is a lot of fun.

I bought Mom her ensure.  She didn't look very happy about it, as a matter of fact she looked kind of ticked at me for buying it.  I will make her drink it until she is back to the weight she is supposed to be.  Her donut was difficult for her to swallow this morning but her muffin went down fine.  I am not sure exactly what to do with this new problem of swallowing.  We should her from the doctor this week when her test will be and then we will go from there.

We will be relaxing this afternoon and sorting bills for the bankruptcy for both of us.  I think I have enough bank statements to finish off the stuff I need to put together.  I am planning to call and make the appointment to file early next week, then it will be over!!!!!!  I can't wait for that.

Pain was medium until I, of course, moved my arm wrong!  Now it really hurts and I had to take another pain pill.  Stupid arm.  My head just has its normal everyday headache.  It will be rather boring the rest of the day.  I hope yours is filled with stuff to do and that you are enjoying your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment