Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Samantha and her grandmother just left after picking up Samantha's homecoming dress.  I had to fix the straps because they were too big and falling down.  They stayed about an hour.  When they arrived I hadn't started the dress yet because I was going to do it in a few minutes, but they arrived earlier than I thought.  Silly me!  It only took about 5 minutes to sew it.  We had a short visit after so that was nice.

I have no students today.  I will have one tomorrow.  Katie is coming to help pass out flyers.  I hope to pass out a lot tomorrow.  Hopefully I will get some response from them.  I have 300 left.

Not much happening for the rest of the day.  We will watch the news and then Touched by an Angel followed by Law & Order Special Victims Unit.  I haven't seen that show in about a year because it used to be on at 10 and we are in bed way earlier than that.  It is a slow day around here.  It is almost dinner time so I better end this now.

I hope your having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment