Friday, November 13, 2009

As usual, it was sewing day.  At first, I thought I would have to cancel because Tillie was going to come over, but she can't until the weekend so it worked out well.  The two girls are almost done, Hannah helped me with Lily's costume.  I am almost done with Lily's costume, I have the petals gathered and ready to be attached to the waistband.  I should be finishing it tomorrow afternoon and the final touches by Sunday afternoon at the latest.  I love sewing these projects.  I don't particularly like sewing clothes for me right now, but I like making things for others.  My clothes are just too big to enjoy sewing.  If Mom helps me, she makes the clothes even bigger so that they fall off, I know I am big, but not as much as she seems to think.  

No teaching music today, just sewing.  Not much going on now that sewing is over.  We just finished dinner too.  I hope this finds you doing well and in less pain if you have any!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment