Thursday, November 12, 2009

Can't believe it is Thursday already!  I meant to post last night, but I got a really really bad headache.  I am sure some of you know what that is like.  Head still hurts, but not quite like yesterday.

Yesterday started off as a good day.  Julie was here to work on her daughter's costume.  I am helping her re-size the costume and make it.  She sews, but mainly quilts.  Her quilts are beautiful.  Then my cousin, Hayley came by to pick up the stuff she ordered.  It was wonderful to see her.  She was on her way to go visiting friends for a few days.  I hope she has a great time and really enjoys herself.  

I worked on Lily's costume this afternoon.  She will be here for a fitting after she gets out of school.  I am looking forward to that.

Mom went to the tummy doctor early this afternoon.  She has to have a scope and a colonoscopy done next week to find out what is wrong.  She has hardly been eating and drinking and I am not sure why.  She also has trouble swallowing, although that isn't as bad as it was.  She has lost a lot of weight again too, even with the ensure I give her everyday.  I am upping that to two a day.  She isn't in the stage of dementia/Alzheimer's where she forgets how to swallow, so I don't think it is her memory issue, it has to be something else.  I really like my tummy doctor so that is who she saw.  I know she will get to the bottom of the issue.  

Mom has been falling asleep all day again, she has no energy, or very little of it.  The tummy doctor told me to have the family doctor look at her for the dizziness issue.  When she lays on her back or her right side, she gets dizzy.  Has been for about 2 years now.  We have some medicine for when she has a dizzy spell, but not to fix the issue in the first place, so I will make an appointment for her.  Other than these small things, she is pretty much fine.

Pain is medium today, except for the head.  That definitely rates as high.  It is beautiful looking out right now with the sun shining in the dining room, where I am at.  I love the sun!!!!!!!  Well, so far it has been a good day, and I hope this finds you having a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment