Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wow!  It's Sunday already!  Ugh, how did that happen?  I must have slept through from Friday.  Actually, yesterday was pretty busy with 2 lessons, book club, and going out to dinner.  Book club was fun, short, but fun.  We picked a Christmas book for next time and we are doing "Elephant" Christmas presents.  I had never heard of it, but it sounds really cool.  I am sure I have lots of things that I don't need or want that I can give.  I am going to look at my ornaments collection, I have sooooooo many.  I just love ornaments, only we don't have a big tree right now because there is no room in either the family or the living room.  We just use a small one that is about 3 ft high.  I am not putting up the little houses on the piano this year either, just the tree.  Mom wants pictures on the pianos, so that's what I will do.  She is doing okay today.  Yesterday, she had trouble eating her steak from Outback.  I told them no spice please, and I guess with the way they cook it, some spice is already in the pan, so it had some on it.  She can't handle spices at all.  She liked the potato and the salad though, so that was good.  I get the steak tonight and the rest of her salad.  She hasn't had too much trouble swallowing lately, so I am happy on that.

Bon Jovi is coming to town in March.  Tickets go on sale tomorrow.  I am dying (not literally) to go.  I love Bon Jovi.  They are my favorite band ever.  I am waiting to see if Kathy is going to be able to come to town for it.  I doubt it though since it is in the middle of the week and well, she does have those adorable little ones.  It would be difficult for her to get here for the concert.  She is checking to see what she can do, but like I said, it would be difficult and I know it.  When I called her I didn't even think to look to see what day it was or I would have known it was too hard.  They are playing in Chicago this summer, but that is way too far away a place for me, but only a couple of hours for her so maybe she can see them then.  I will be checking on tickets tomorrow when I get up.  Their new CD is coming out soon too.  I already have their new book, When We Were Beautiful.  

Well, that is enough gushing on BJ.  Pain level is rather low for a change, and my knee is behaving again.  I hope it stays this way.  I am tired of doctors and medicine.  I am sure some of you know exactly what I mean!!!  I hope this finds you doing well and enjoying the nicer weather for a change.  Have a great afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment