We have made a decision!!!!!!! Don't faint or pass out. I spoke with mom on my worries about moving to Windsor, Ontario. I told her about the state of their health care. There are so many waits for procedures and nursing home care. Mom will need one much sooner than she knows, but she knows eventually she will need it. There is a 2 year wait to get into one. Yup, that's two years. At the rate her memory is going, she may need one in a year. She may not. Depends on the memory loss. So far she has control over her body which is good. Anyways, the bottom line, she doesn't want to move. We are going to work on getting a few more students so that we will have enough to stay in our house. I am already filing for bankruptcy (because of the store, I have to) so I am not worried about that. I pay for my health insurance so I have some. I will get medicare in a year and a half, so I will get that in the future. I feel so much better about nixing the move. I didn't really think it was a great idea, I understand why she wanted to move, most of our family is over in Windsor, London, and other areas of Ontario. I told her we would just visit more often. She agreed.
Pain level is medium today. I am happy about that. It wasn't too bad during the sewing class. I just love teaching! I hope to get about 8 new students for the fall, that would supplement the disability enough for us to stay in our house. Things are looking up for the Paxton house!
I hope this finds you doing well, and having a good day! We are planning a nightly (well, an evening) scooter/walk. Mom is doing well today.