Monday, January 4, 2010

Mom's friend, Jose, was over this afternoon.  He needed some help putting his resume on line, so I took care of it for him.  He brought some cream over to help Mom's arthritis foot.  Sometimes it really pains her.  He left some cream for me to help with Mom's little foot.  He is taking her out to dinner tomorrow.  I warned him about how she is after the sun goes down.  I keep the drapes drawn so she can't really tell what time of day it is.  It helps a lot, but he is planning to take her out to dinner.  She worked with him years ago before she retired.  I have known him since I was 14 ish years old.  You can do the math there, I won't, too depressing about the age.

My cousin, Hayley is going to do a valentine's day craft swap.  If you want more info, just email me and I will send you the link to her blog.  She is very talented at crafts and stuff!

Not much really happen this evening.  I don't really want to play my DS anymore, it's tiring today.  Frank had his lesson this afternoon.  He is doing so well.  Bob had to reschedule to Wednesday since the window people were at his house putting in the new windows.  Rescheduling is a piece of cake since I don't have many students right now.  I have mailed the letters to the school directors, hope to hear from them this week!  Fingers crossed!!!!

Pain isn't so bad right now.  Everything seems to be at it's normal annoying place, not to high, but not low enough for me.  I hope your day is good and the week starting out nicely for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment