Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rather cold today, not as cold as yesterday, but rather cold nevertheless.  It is freezing in here too, I went to get my fleece jacket so I won't be cold.  This is crazy weather.  I know, you would think I would be used to it after my whole life in Michigan, but I just am not.

We went to visit Pine Ridge today.  What a disappointment that was.  Yes, the apartment Mom could afford, that was the good part, the bad part, the care is on top of the apartment.  Not in our budget.  So I was rather disappointment.  Tillie came with us, but she didn't need to ask any questions because we just can't afford that for Mom.  It was an assisted living place not a nursing home.  I thought this would be a good place for her, but I was wrong.  So I guess when she needs more care we are going to have to look at home care unless she needs nursing home.  I am not putting in her in one until she needs it.  That is for sure.  We are doing alright most of the time, the two of us together.  She didn't have a good morning though and I don't like it when she has a bad day in front of people because they tend to think that is how she is most of the time.

I had a make-up lesson this afternoon, Bob.  He plays really well, he sight read his newest piece, Yesterday (by the Beatles) wonderfully.  I think he is going to play in the benefit concert too.  I hope so.  I am pleased that I finished the newsletter for the month.  yeah, me!

Pain isn't really too bad for how bad the weather is.  I hope your day is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment