Friday, January 22, 2010

Sewing day this afternoon.  The girls are doing really well including the littlest one.  She pined her first piece of material today.  She pined really nicely, all straight and a little close together, but other than that, she did awesome.  I get to learn how to knit next week.  Can't wait.  My friend, Heather, is going to teach me.  Mom is getting used to my friend who has the same name as me, it doesn't confuse her as much as it used to.  We to start this endeavor next week.  I am very excited to learn this task again.  I used to know when I was a kid, but that was a long time ago.
Other than sewing, rather boring day after that excitement for the day.  I have 3 students tomorrow and 1 on Sunday.  So between the hours of 1 pm to 2:30 pm, I will be busy, and then, not so much, another boring day.  Outside of the 5:30 to 6:00 pm tomorrow, Sunday is looking rather dull too.  It is the week before Mom's money comes in so we are slightly broke, so no movie, not that I think anything good is playing.  We saw a lot this summer, that was fun.  I have a couple more letters to write about lessons.  I hope to hear something from someone, I can't believe that neither teacher has taken me up on this plan.  I mean, free lessons for 2 of their students, really.  I just don't understand it.

Pain is high right now, don't really know why since it is warmer than it was yesterday.  We shall see how tomorrow goes.  I hope your day is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment