Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am very tired today, not just because Mom woke up at 8:00 am, but from crying on and off for about 4 or so hours.  Mom was in a bad cycle when she woke, so I rushed to give her her anxiety medicine.  She stopped crying.  Then she went into wanting to go home and where I am.  So I tried to get her to lay back down.  It didn't work.  We went to Tim Horton's for breakfast, and when we got back, she was right back into it.  This has never happened before.  She wanted to go to sleep so we went upstairs, then she didn't want to, so we went back downstairs.  No matter what I did, nothing worked.  So hence, the tears.  She was dry eyed the entire time.  I don't think she had a clue it was me at all, she also sometimes hallucinates a little girl in our house that disappears when I come around.  I think she is seeing herself as a little girl, but I am not sure.  She also is very shaky on her legs today, like she has no balance.  This is new and I haven't read anywhere that this is normal.  So I am worried about that.  I have never seen her so off balance and confused in my life.  I almost took her to emergency.  If the shakiness keeps happening, I am going to have to.  She is fine now.  Sitting quietly in her chair.  I wonder if I can sneak in a nap now.  I am so tired.

When Lily came for her lesson, she was the one who broke Mom's bad cycle.  I don't know how, but the change of Lily and Ross being in the house did it.  I am so thankful for that.

I think I am going to try to sneak in a nap in the living room while Mom has her eyes closed in here.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment