Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I found my phone!!!! Yup!  I was very excited last night when I did.  I was walking into my room after putting Mom to bed and under my bed (along with a couple of her puzzle books) was my phone!  I quickly got it out and put it in the drawer.  We went to Verizon today and returned the phone.  I had read most of the receipt, but I missed the part where it said $35 restocking fee.  I was like, oh no, but then the store clerk said he would waive the fee!  How great is that????  Certainly made my day.  So I returned the phone, got my money back and everything.  The downside of the day, Mom keeps crying since we came home.  I'm going to give her her anxiety meds.  Be right back.

Okay, I am back.  Mom now wants to go to bed.  Well, after going to bed early last night, we aren't doing that tonight.  She got up at midnight, managed to take a sock off (only one), spill something in the bathroom, and get her pant leg at the bottom wet with the puddle.  All while I was sleeping.  Fortunately, I woke up and put her back to bed and cleaned up the mess.  It didn't take that long, a bit longer than usual though.  She has new anxiety medicine now that I am going to give her at bed time.  I hope she sleeps through the night.

I am supposed to have Calli for a lesson today, her mom, Heather, wasn't feeling well yesterday so I will have to wait to see how she is doing today.  I hope better.  It's awful when you are the mom and sick.  At least, it seems awful to me, not being a mom or anything.

2 days until competition and our mini vacay!  I can't wait.  I hope Mom does well, she will be with Tilley while I am with my students.  I will definitely be bringing her medicine.  I think I am going to try to have her take a rest in the afternoon for about 1/2 hour every day now.  Maybe she won't be so tired all day that way.  I know I wouldn't mind a 1/2 hour nap every afternoon, some days I sure need it!  Well, gotta get some music for my Calli-girl!  Have a great afternoon!  We will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment