Thursday, February 18, 2010

The new meds worked like a dream.  Mom went right into bed, only woke up once, and then went right back into bed.  Okay, it was weird when she woke up because she, for some odd reason, changed her pants into daytime pants.  I didn't argue with it, I just put her back in bed, no point at 4 am to arguing with her over something like that.  Other than that she went right to sleep BOTH times.  Yeah!!!!!!!!  I can't emphasize it enough!  Yeah!  She also didn't wake me up calling my name in the morning.  She stayed in her room and occasionally popped into mine but didn't wake me up.  Okay, I was sorta awake by 9:30 this morning, but I dozed on and off until 11 am.  I helped her get dressed without any problem from her, she helped me without a problem.  So far, I am liking this new medication.  We shall see how long it lasts.

I am waiting for her case worker to call.  I hope it is soon.  I want all this stuff over and done with.

I can't wait until tomorrow.  It's competition and our vacation.  With the new medication, I am hopeful she will be okay.  I have told her again and again she will be with Tilley most of the weekend, even though I know she will forget, I hope she will be nice to Tilley and not cry for me.  I have to do laundry and pack.  I think I will just put both our stuff in one suitcase, it will be easier that way.  I also will be bringing 2 fleece blankets to help keep us warm at night.  I have a list of what I need to bring.  Tilley left some stuff her a couple of weeks ago, so I told her I would bring it to her this weekend.  You can only bring so much back to Canada based on how long you stay before you have to pay duty.  She bought too much, but since she will be here for the weekend, it will be okay.  I hope my students are practicing and are ready for competition now.  I don't need anymore gray hair from them, as I like to say to them.

It's going to be a boring day, mostly laundry and packing, no visiting with Heather and children today, but I might see them this weekend.  I hope so.  Have a great day and enjoy the sun if you have any.  We do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment