Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We rescheduled today's appointment for Friday.  I expected the roads to be worse than they are.  I should have not rescheduled because I definitely good have drove there.  Oh well, hind sight is 20/20, isn't it?  We are having a lazy day today, watching a marathon of Army Wives season 3, we are on disc 1, it is almost over, then on to disc 2.  There are about 5 or 6 discs.  I love this show.  Oh, and the series I ordered came in today too, Walker Texas Ranger seasons 6 & 7 and murder she wrote season 11.  We now have the entire walker series and all the murder she wrotes that are available.

This morning started off kinda tuff.  Mom was in a cycle starting at about 8:30 am and she got out of it, but these are so hard on me, they make me ache more than usual.  I think her medicine needs to be adjusted.  I am going to call her doctor tomorrow and see if she can up the amount Mom takes.  Maybe that will help.

I am planning Mom a birthday party.  I am sending an invitation to Richard, I hope he comes.  It would make Mom happy.  We haven't seen him in a year and a half.  I have the feeling he probably won't come, maybe at Easter.  As long as it is soon because Mom is going downhill and soon she won't remember any of us.  Out of sight, out of mind for her.  

Mom is doing okay right now.  I think I write more about her than I do living with fibromyalgia.  I think because I spend so much of my time taking care of her and doing things for her and with her that most of my life is spent on her.  She is tired today, more than usual, I think the morning cycle tired her out.  I will put her to bed early at about 8:30 pm or so.  I will try to put it off until 10 because there is a show I want to watch, maybe I will get to see it.  I hope so.  She is really tired.  We shall see.

I have to email Richard now, not sure I really expect an answer because he doesn't answer me very much anymore.  He doesn't answer my calls much either.  I just leave messages and he gets them and what he does with them I don't know.  I just know he rarely answers my calls and I want to talk to him.  It is hard knowing he is just too busy for me and Mom now.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment