Monday, March 29, 2010

Back to work day.  I don't mind, I love teaching.  I had one lesson and I will have three more this afternoon.  Mom is a bit more tired today than usual, probably the excitement of yesterday catching up on her.  I am too, a bit more tired because of yesterday.  Well worth the extra tiredness though.  We had a good time.

Tillie isn't coming today, something is wrong with her car so she is coming tomorrow.  Whatever day works for her works for me.  Our schedule isn't that busy.  Wednesday we will be over her house anyway. 

Not much going on right now, Mom is dozing as usual and I am waiting for a student.  He should be here any minute now. 

It is sunny out and I am looking forward to the warmer temperatures later in the week!  Can't wait for warm weather so we don't need so many layers on Mom.  Spring has sprung!  I love spring and fall best.

I hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment