Monday, March 1, 2010

I received a nice email today. It is about a new project that the National Fibromyalgia Association is working on. It is an online magazine. I think this is very cool. We will now be able to get the magazine in two forms, online and print. I mean, really, how neat! So anyways, every so often I will be posting the link. Here it is:

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/fma/fibromyalgiaaware_2009winter_v2/


so check it out! I know I will be this week.

Today was a pretty busy day as far as our days go. We went to our usual Tim Horton's, then off to Gracei's lessons, then home for 3 more lessons. I love my Mondays! Tomorrow I am meeting Danielle for tea at Paneras! I can't wait.

Frank was happy with the new music he got. I actually gave him some new stuff instead of him picking what he wanted to play. I don't mind him picking because he picks a nice variety of music.

I don't have really anything much else to say today, don't know why, just don't. Pain is normal for the day, had an okay sleep for a change, but not much else to say. Hope your day is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment