Sunday, March 7, 2010

It is very nice and warm outside for a change.  I hope it stays.  I am tired of the white stuff falling and sticking to the ground, although we still have some snow despite the warm weather.  It is really sunny out too, how can we get so lucky about that.

My head is pretty bad today, not real happy about that, so it is a good thing that Tillie was unable to come over after all.  She is having a bad day and has tons of homework.  I will see her next week though because she is coming for a week to help organize.  Won't that be fun?  Not!  Yet, it needs to be done so badly.  I wonder how Mom will react.  She flips when we throw things out.  She is sleeping in her chair as usual.  I will take her upstairs shortly when I go to lay down and rest my aching head.

I have six CDs to copy for my students.  I don't give out original CDs because they often come back broken or ruined and then you have to buy the book and the CD all over because generally the CDs aren't sold separately.  It is a drag, let me tell you.  I copied the music into my computer yesterday so all i have to do it burn them on to a CD which I bought today.  I had a coupon for $10 off!  yeah!  So I got 40 CDs for about $20.  Very good price around here.  Don't know what it is like at your place, but it is a good price for us.  I got extras too so I won't have to go and get any in a long while.  

Mom ate pretty well for breakfast for a change.  She ate both her donut and her muffin and even drank some milk!  Yeah for Mom!  If only she ate like that every day.  It must be hard on her because she isn't really hungry anymore.  I have looked up some info and I guess it is normal at this stage of the game.  I don't really like any of the stages so I can't say I have a favorite, but she is okay between 12 and 5 and more confused before noon and after 5.

I talked briefly to Richard yesterday, he had to go and he was supposed to call me back.  Don't worry, I didn't expect him too.  He rarely does.  It would have been nice if he did though, because I want to know how he is doing.  He doesn't offer info you have to ask him.  I guess the kids are fine, I did ask and he said they are doing well and waiting for summer to arrive.  William will be 9 in a couple of weeks.  I have his birthday cards for him from me and Mom.  We got them when I got the cutest Donald duck in the world.  It is so cute.  He is dressed as a bunny and sings and when you lift him by the ears, he hollers!  It is great.  Aggie wants one just like it, she said so yesterday!

I think I am going to lay down for a while now.  I hope you enjoy your day and that it is warm and sunny!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heather, I hope you feel better soon. Every time I read one of your posts, I am touched by your unflappable, cheerful spirit. I hope you know how special you are.
    Hug!
    April :)
    ablounts@fmaware.org
    http://brightsideapril.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks April!!! Hope your day is going well and sunny!

    ReplyDelete