Thursday, March 25, 2010

We were at my friend, Heather's, this afternoon.  Her mom is staying with her, she just got out of the hospital after a couple of major falls in the bathroom.  Her face is very bruised still and it has been 2 weeks.  I am glad she is doing better.  Her kids are thrilled that Grandma Pat is staying with them.  She is a favorite of them.  I didn't bring any knitting because I can't find mine.  I will have to get new needles and new yarn.  I will do this over the weekend.

Mom is eating the same.  I gave her a talking too this morning and pointed out the problems she is creating for herself by not drinking enough.  She has almost finished 14 oz so far and is on her way to 16 oz, the most she has had in a month.  She had 2 beef soft tacos without lettuce and an ensure for dinner, not bad for her.  I had the shrimp tacos, oh my are those good, and expensive.

Saturday I have to pick up the stuff we need for the party except the cake.  That gets picked up on Sunday at 11 am.  Then off to the party!  I can't wait!  I believe I have said that everyday this week.

We have a sub meeting tonight.  I won't be offering our house anytime again in the near future as no one showed up at our house.  Next month is the big meeting, we should be deciding where tonight.  I am inviting the neighbors who go monthly to the meeting to the cake and ice cream party for mom the day before Easter.  My friend, Heather, and her family will be there too.  Kathy's kids will love Heather's kids.

Speaking of Heather's kids, her little boy is a normal little boy, he actually misbehaves.  I saw it today, I would never have believed it if I hadn't witnessed it myself.  They are always so well behaved when we are there.  He must have been more hungry than he would admit because Heather says that's when he misbehaves the most.  She was very calm although I could tell she was a bit upset over it.  I just love her kids.  I see Calli every week for her lesson.  Acer will start in the fall.  He already plays the melody of Calli's music.  It is quite cute.  Although she lets him know he isn't playing all the notes at the same time.

Mom finished a water!!!!!!!!  She just finished a water!  I am so proud and happy about it!  Without a face at me too.

It has been a good day.  Hope yours is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment