Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It was bath day today.  Mom is spiffed up and looking extra cute.  I am waiting for the newspaper to send me a proof of the ad I am putting in for the next 4 weeks.  I am excited to see what kind of response I get.  I hope to get at least 2 students, that is all I ask, just 2!  The newspaper goes to 30,000 houses weekly, so I am hopeful.

Mom gained 2 pounds!  I am so happy about that!  2 pounds in 1 1/2 weeks!  How awesome is that?  If this keeps up, she will hit 100 pounds and maybe she gain up to 110 pounds, that is our goal.  She looks very good at that weight.  (I also won't have to buy as many new clothes for her because the old ones will fit!)  The change of medication also seems to have helped her sleep better, except she wakes up too early!  I mean, earlier than me, and I want her to wake up when I do, but that is asking a lot, as I don't get up until about 11 am.  I know, that is awful, but I sleep so little at night that I like to get as much as I can.  I am sure so many of you understand how that is!  I wake up quite a bit because of the pain and have to get up and walk some of the pain away.  If I could sleep through out the entire night without waking, then I would get up earlier too.  Unfortunately, I don't, so I don't get up that early.  Although I have been up earlier the last couple of mornings, I got up at 9:30 am.  That is early for me.  Tomorrow will be a regular morning around here.  Only knitting tomorrow.  It will be fun though, I like my afternoons over at my friend, Heather's (what a name!!!  Totally confused Mom at first having 2 Heathers in the same house, she is used to it now.)  Her mom is staying with her right now until she is feeling better.  She fell in her bathroom about a month ago and stayed in the hospital for a few days.  She looks so much better now.  Her bruises are completely gone and she seems to be enjoying staying with Heather and her family.  I know I like my mom being with me all the time, I couldn't imagine her not being here with me.

It was beautiful out today even if I didn't go for a walk or anything in it, it was a bit cool but easy driving weather.  Mom did well on our driving and our visiting.  All in all, a good day.  I hope yours was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment